- The term of this contract is 12 months from the date the Ads are uploaded to this website.
- Auto renewal: If, at the end of the one-year term, there are no changes to the Advertising services and fees, the Agreement automatically renews on the same terms and conditions, unless cancelled in writing 30 days prior to the expiration of the one-year Agreement term.
- Website Advertising fees may be paid on a monthly basis, or pay in full for 12 months (at the time of order) and save 15%.
- Legal Line does not guarantee the number of page views (impressions) or clicks that the Advertiser will receive; or the rate of conversions from page views and clicks to sales, which are dependent on the Advertiser’s website and ability to make sales; However, Legal Line has consistently grown by 15% every year since 1995.
- Legal Line can provide reports showing the number of page views and Advertiser clicks on a quarterly basis.
- Ad sizes: 600-800 pixels for Leaderboard desktop version, and 350-400 pixels for Big Box mobile version.
“ASK An Expert” form submissions
- If the Advertiser has agreed to receive “ASK an Expert” form submissions, the Advertiser: (i) is bound by the Data Protection Terms and Conditions, which form part of this Advertising Agreement, (ii) warrants and guarantees that the Advertiser is an expert in the Answer or Area of Law from which the forms are submitted to them.
- The Data Protection Terms and Conditions shall survive the term of this Agreement, continue indefinitely, and serve to protect the privacy and personal information of the Legal Line Users who completed and submitted the “ASK an Expert” forms.
- Print Advertising on the Legal Line Guide is based on Ad size and circulation.
- Print Advertising must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Advertisers may submit their own display Ad, or you can tell us what you want and we will create it at no extra charge. Legal Line has the right to alter Ads to fit the designated size.
- Legal Line does not guarantee the number of leads or clients that our Guides will generate, however, our Guides are kept as a reference and will continue to get results for years after distribution.
‘Live’ Telephone Transfers
- Optional Voicemail commercial, and direct telephone transfers to your office, with purchase of Guide display Ad, or a Website Ad. Space is limited to one lawyer per topic. First come, first served.
- The Advertiser promises to inform Legal Line should their telephone number change.
- Advertisers must be licensed and in good standing with the licensing body of their profession.
- Legal Line has the right to refuse an Ad on any basis, and specifically in the case where your competitor has bought exclusivity.
- The Advertiser carries a minimum of 1 million dollars of errors and omissions (professional liability) insurance.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada.
- Advertisers who purchase ‘Exclusive Website Advertising’ are entitled to first right of refusal privileges. Exclusive Website Advertising means excluding direct competitors within the same topic and/or area of law.
Credit Card Debit Authorization
- Where monthly payments are to be made, the Advertiser authorizes Legal Line to debit the credit card provided on a monthly basis for payment of the Advertising contract.
- The Advertiser may change the credit card number, at any time, with 30-days prior notice to Legal Line.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- The Advertiser can cancel Website advertising at any time after 12 months from the date the Ads were uploaded, by providing 90-days prior written notice. There are no refunds for any period prior to cancellation.
- Print Advertising: There are no refunds.
Click here to Advertise