Area of Law: USA Travel and Immigration
Answer Number: 1145
Can people apply for a Waiver on their own?Region: Ontario Answer Number: 1145
Although it is possible to apply for a USA Entry Waiver on your own, it is advisable to seek professional help. Waiver applications are quite extensive and can be complicated. In addition, the review process is subjective and the government rules and policies change frequently and without notice. Without specialized knowledge that only practical experience can give you, the Waiver process can be daunting. Applications prepared without professional help often undergo delays in processing and will frequently be denied because they are incomplete or incorrect.
Was your question answered?
You now haveoptions:
- More answers about USA Travel and Immigration
- Master List of all other areas of law
- Contact our preferred experts and see who's right for you
- ASK an Expert, submit your question
- Connect with government offices