Area of Law: USA Travel and Immigration
Answer Number: 1139
Can someone with a Waiver enter the USA whenever they want?Region: Ontario Answer Number: 1139
In most cases, a USA Entry Waiver is valid for multiple entries until it expires. Therefore, someone in possession of a valid Waiver may travel freely to the USA so long as he or she brings all other necessary documents that are normally required to cross the border, such as a passport. As noted, however, Waivers expire and must be renewed for the individual to have legal permission to continue travelling to the USA.
You now haveoptions:
- More answers about USA Travel and Immigration
- Master List of all other areas of law
- Contact our preferred experts and see who's right for you
- ASK an Expert, submit your question
- Connect with government offices
Was your question answered?