Rules for Most Employees: Provincial Employment Act
- 585 - Minimum wage and "room & board"
- 586 - Work hours and overtime
- 587 - Pay for public holidays
- 588 - Vacation and vacation pay
- 589 - Pregnancy and parental leave
- 590 - Equal pay for men and women
- 591 - What if an employee does not get paid?
- 592 - What happens to employees if a business is sold?
- 593 - Rights of an employee on probation
- 594 - Health and Safety in the workplace
Special Rules for Some Employees
General Employment Issues
Termination of Employment & Employee Rights
- 608 - What is Employment Insurance?
- 609 - Eligibility for regular Employment Insurance benefits
- 610 - How to apply for Employment Insurance benefits
- 611 - How much does Employment Insurance pay?
- 612 - How long will regular Employment Insurance benefits last?
- 613 - Requirements to continue receiving Employment Insurance benefits
- 614 - Maternity and Parental benefits
- 615 - Sickness benefits
- 616 - Appealing Employment Insurance decisions
Union and Labour Issues