(as of June/2018)
- The term of this contract is 9 months from the date the Ads are uploaded to this website.
- Ad spots limited to 3: In an effort to give our advertisers maximum expossure, and also keep our website uncluttered and easy-to-navigate, we’ve capped the number of direct competitors at 3 (per topic / per province).
- Right of first refusal on limited space is given to current Advertisers.
- Exclusivity: Exclusive Website Advertising means excluding direct competitors within the same topic(s). Contact email@example.com.
- Ad sizes: Mobile Ad size = 300 x 250, Leaderboard Horizontal Ad size for desktop = 728 x 127
- Reports showing the exact number of page views and Advertiser clicks are available on a quarterly basis.
- Legal Line does not guarantee the number of page views (impressions) or clicks that the Advertiser will receive; or the rate of conversions from page views and clicks to sales, which are dependent on the quality of the Advertiser’s website, and your ability to make sales.
- Advertising fees may be paid on a monthly basis, or pay in full for 9 months (at the time of order) and save 15%.
“ASK An Expert” form submissions
- If the Advertiser has agreed to receive “ASK an Expert” form submissions, the Advertiser: (i) is bound by the Data Protection Terms and Conditions which form part of this Advertising Agreement, (ii) warrants and guarantees that the Advertiser is an expert in the Answer or Area of Law from which the forms are submitted to them.
- The Data Protection Terms and Conditions shall survive the term of this Agreement, continue indefinitely, and serve to protect the privacy and personal information of the Legal Line Users who completed and submitted the “ASK an Expert” forms.
- Print Advertising on the Legal Line Guide is based on Ad size and circulation.
- Print Advertising must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Advertisers may submit their own display Ad, or you can tell us what you want and we will create it at no extra charge. Legal Line has the right to alter Ads to fit the designated size.
- Legal Line does not guarantee the number of leads or clients that our Guides will generate. However, our Guides are almost always kept as a reference and have continued to generate business for those appearing on them for years after distribution.
‘Live’ Telephone Transfers
- Voicemail commercial, and direct telephone transfers to your office is optional with purchase of a Guide display Ad. Space is limited to one lawyer per topic. First come, first served.
- The Advertiser promises to inform Legal Line should their telephone number change.
- Advertisers must be licensed and in good standing with the licensing body of their profession.
- Legal Line has the right to refuse an Ad on any basis, and specifically in the case where your competitor has bought exclusivity.
- The Advertiser carries a minimum of 1 million dollars of errors and omissions (professional liability) insurance.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada.
Credit Card Debit Authorization
- Where monthly payments are to be made, the Advertiser authorizes Legal Line to debit the credit card provided on a monthly basis for payment of the Advertising contract.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Website Advertising: The Advertiser can cancel at any time after 9 months from the date the Ads were uploaded, by providing 60-days prior written notice.
- Print Advertising: No refunds after Guide goes to print.
Click here to Advertise