Area of Law: Paralegals and Law Clerks
Answer # 2858
Niagara College CanadaRegion: Ontario Answer # 2858
The Law Clerk program at Niagara College Canada is a two-year Ontario College Diploma program that will give its graduates the skills and experience to assist lawyers and other legal professionals with all aspects of case management, statutory research, and document preparation.
Graduates are prepared for career opportunities with law offices and other legal services providers, as well as the legal departments of Federal, Provincial and Municipal Government offices, insurance institutions, real estate offices, and other businesses.
Courses cover several areas, including:
- Wills and Estates Law
- Credit Law
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- English – any Grade 12 (C) or (U), or equivalent
- Recommended, but not required courses are:
- Canadian Politics and Citizenship – Grade 11 (O)
- Challenge and Change in Society – Grade 12 (M)
- Mathematics – any Grade 11 (C), (U), or (M)
- Understanding Canadian Law – Grade 11 (M)
- Students gain practical experience through a co-op term working with industry leaders
- Hands-on experiential learning
Full tuition cost for the program for domestic students is approximately $8,300.
For more information on the Law Clerk Diploma Program at Niagara College Canada, including full admission requirements and how to apply, visit niagaracollege.ca
You now haveoptions: