Area of Law: Paralegals and Law Clerks
Answer # 2859
Northern CollegeRegion: Ontario Answer # 2859
The Law Clerk program at Northern College is a two-year (4 semester) Ontario College Diploma program. Graduates are prepared for career opportunities with law offices and other legal services providers, as well as the legal departments of Federal, Provincial and Municipal Government offices, insurance institutions, real estate offices, and other businesses.
Courses focus on:
- Wills and Estates Law
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- Grade 12 English (C, U) OR equivalent
- Mature student status (an applicant who does not have a high school diploma or equivalent and will have reached the age of 19 years on or before the start of the program). Mature students must undergo academic testing prior to admission into a program
- All instructors are offsite and all lectures are provided by distance through video and/or web-based platforms
- Thee virtual classroom also provides for chats, polling, verbal and written communication among students and professor
Tuition cost for domestic students is approximately $2,200 per semester with additional costs for books and supplies and various available services and programs.
For more information on the Law Clerk Diploma Program at Northern College, including full admission requirements and how to apply, visit northernc.on.ca
You now haveoptions: