i am here
stdClass Object
    [term_id] => 333
    [name] => USA Travel and Immigration
    [slug] => usa-travel-and-immigration
    [term_group] => 0
    [term_order] => 12
    [term_taxonomy_id] => 333
    [taxonomy] => topics
    [description] =>  For Information about Canadian Immigration, click here

[parent] => 0 [count] => 0 [filter] => raw )

Federal Pardon Waiver USA Travel Top Banner ALLFederal Pardon Waiver USA Travel Top Banner ALL

Can someone on probation or parole enter the USA?

Region: Ontario Answer # 1126

The American government does not have special rules for people whose jail sentences were suspended, for those who were given probation, or for those given early release and are on parole. Their laws focus on the fact that the person was convicted. The fact that the person was relieved in whole or in part of the penalty imposed does not matter. If the offence for which the person received a suspended sentence or was granted probation or parole was a crime involving moral turpitude or related to drugs, then he or she will be considered inadmissible.

Also, where the crime is considered a crime involving moral turpitude, individuals who have not completed their court-ordered sentence (such as still being on probation or parole) will not be eligible for a USA Entry Waiver. They must wait until the sentence is completed and then apply for a Waiver to legally enter the USA.

To erase your Canadian criminal record, or to obtain a USA Entry Waiver, call toll-free 1-877-219-1644 or learn more at Federal Pardon Waiver Services. It’s easier than you think.

Federal Pardon Waiver – USA Travel ON Waiver 1120-1145Federal Pardon Waiver – USA Travel ON Waiver 1120-1145


You now have 4 options:

Was your question answered?

Yes    No

What information would you like to see added?

Submit an Edit Request

What are your changes?*

Page loaded. Thank you