Pardon Partners – CR TOP BannerPardon Partners – CR TOP Banner

Can someone with a Waiver be denied entry into the USA?

Region: Ontario Answer # 2220

Having a USA Entry Waiver means the inadmissibility based on a person’s criminal record is waived. In other words, the Waiver allows the applicant to legally enter the USA with a Canadian criminal record. However, anyone can still be refused entry into the USA for various other reasons such as not having enough funds for the length of stay in the USA, or not having proper immigration status in Canada.

To erase your Canadian criminal record, or to obtain a USA Entry Waiver, call toll-free 1-888-808-3628 or learn more at Pardon Partners. It’s easier than you think.

If you have been charged with a criminal offence, refer to our criminal law section.

Pardon Partners – CR ON WPardon Partners – CR ON W


You now have 4 options:

Was your question answered?

Yes    No

What information would you like to see added?

Submit an Edit Request

What are your changes?*

Page loaded. Thank you