Area of Law: USA Travel and Immigration
Answer Number: 1140
Can someone with a Waiver be denied entry into the USA?Region: Ontario Answer Number: 1140
Having a USA Entry Waiver means the inadmissibility based on a person’s criminal record is waived. In other words, the Waiver allows the applicant to legally enter the USA with a Canadian criminal record. However, anyone can still be refused entry into the USA for various other reasons such as not having enough funds for the length of stay in the USA, or not having proper immigration status in Canada.
Was your question answered?
You now haveoptions:
- More answers about USA Travel and Immigration
- Master List of all other areas of law
- Contact our preferred experts and see who's right for you
- ASK an Expert, submit your question
- Connect with government offices