Area of Law: USA Travel and Immigration
Answer Number: 1138
Can USA Entry Waivers be renewed?Region: Ontario Answer Number: 1138
If someone wants to continue travelling to the USA, it is a good idea to apply for a USA Entry Waiver renewal well before the current Waiver expires. If approved, the new Waiver will take effect after the expiration of the current Waiver. This is good news because, as mentioned, the Waiver application is costly, and it takes about one year to collect all documents and for the Admissibility Review Office to process it.
Was your question answered?
You now haveoptions:
- More answers about USA Travel and Immigration
- Master List of all other areas of law
- Contact our preferred experts and see who's right for you
- ASK an Expert, submit your question
- Connect with government offices