Pardon Partners – Small Claims TOP Banner ONPardon Partners – Small Claims TOP Banner ON

What are the costs of enforcing a judgment?

Region: Ontario Answer # 571

Enforcing a judgment will cost you money. Regardless of whether you initiate an Examination Hearing, attempt garnishment, or use the court or Sheriff’s office to collect the debt, you will be responsible for paying costs and fees associated with these processes. You are, however, entitled to collect all costs of enforcing the judgment from the debtor.

For more information about the costs of collecting money from a debtor, contact the Small Claims Court office, visit the Ministry of the Attorney General online, or refer to the Ministry’s Guide to Fee Schedules.

View the Ontario Courts of Justice Act for Postjudgement and Prejudgement Interest Rates.

If you are having financial difficulties and want to clear your debt and repair your credit, you can get help. For easy-to-understand debt solutions on your terms, contact our preferred experts 4Pillars and rebuild your financial future. With 60 locations across Canada, they will help you design a debt repayment plan and guide you with compassionate advice. No judgment. For help, visit 4Pillars or call toll-free 1-844-888-0442 .

If you are having legal difficulties because of a past criminal record and wish to erase your record, call toll-free 1-888-808-3628 or learn more at Pardon Partners. It’s easier than you think.

For legal advice and assistance with any Small Claims Court matter, contact our preferred experts, George Brown Professional Corporation .


George Brown Professional Corporation Small ClaimsGeorge Brown Professional Corporation Small Claims

4Pillars Small Claims Ontario All Topics May 20184Pillars Small Claims Ontario All Topics May 2018

Pardon Partners – Small Claims ONPardon Partners – Small Claims ON



You now have 3 options:

Was your question answered?

Yes    No

What information would you like to see added?

Submit an Edit Request

What are your changes?*

Page loaded. Thank you