When someone applies for a Record Suspension, will the police go to the applicant's home or work?

Region: Ontario Answer # 2185

Almost never. All communications with the police and other government departments will be electronic, through the mail, or, where necessary, the applicant might have to appear at the police station, for example, to pick up their local police records check (LPRC).

To erase your criminal record, call toll-free 1-877-219-1644 or learn more at Federal Pardon Waiver Services. It’s easier than you think.

If you have been charged with a criminal offence, refer to our criminal law section.


Federal Pardon Waiver – CR ON PFederal Pardon Waiver – CR ON P


You now have 3 options:

Was your question answered?

Yes    No

What information would you like to see added?

Submit an Edit Request

What are your changes?*

Website by Turnbull & Co.


Page loaded. Thank you