Ian D. Levine, Director of Business Development with Chief Information Officer, Antree C. Demakos, J.D.
The power of being ranked highly by Google is that Legal Line (or one of our 8,000 partners who will forward you to us) appears ‘organically’ in top spot of Google searches, without us having to pay any money.
Google representatives were so impressed with our high ranking, high search placement and millions of Users, that they invited us to their head office to congratulate us. As it turns out, if Legal Line had to pay for the free organic hits we currently receive, the Google advertising cost was quoted as being a staggering $350,000 a month ($4.2 million dollars year).
Why is Legal Line ranked so highly by Google?
There are many reasons, and it is impossible for anyone to know all of them with certainty (as Google does not give out this information); However, some of the obvious reasons include:
- Length of time URL and website active – 25 years
- Volume of users directly entering our URL
- Volume of information
- Quality of information
- Type of information
- Fact that the information is free
- The daily updates to the website and information
- Volume and categorization of government and professional sites which link to us (12,000)
- Volume and categorization of websites we back-link to (2,000)
- Widespread geographic areas from which our Users come
- Awards from legitimate sources
- 8,000 Testimonials from legitimate government and professional sources
Not only do we get our hits for free, but in recognition for providing a valuable public service, Google couriered us a free laptop in 2018, and has been giving us a $10,000 per month ($120,000/year) ‘Adwords’ grant every year since 2015.
We received 10.3 million page views in 2018, and on target to reach 13 million in 2019.
Antree Demakos has won 4 Top Awards for Access to Justice in Canada.