Area of Law: Find a Lawyer or Paralegal
Answer Number: 868
Public Legal Education Association of Canada (PLEAC)Region: Ontario Answer Number: 868
The Public Legal Education Association of Canada is a national association of individuals and organizations established to promote all aspects of public legal education. Founded in 1987, PLEAC is a non-profit organization with the following goals:
- To support and advance communication among people interested in public legal education,
- To encourage cooperation and collaboration,
- To promote the development of the discipline of public legal education, and
- To develop opportunities for professional development in public legal education.
Any individual or organization promoting, developing, or supporting public legal education can join The Public Legal Education Association of Canada. Among other things, it holds an annual conference offering members to join others in professional development activities.
Was your question answered?
You now haveoptions:
- More answers about Find a Lawyer or Paralegal
- Master List of all other areas of law
- Contact our preferred experts and see who's right for you
- Connect with government offices