Area of Law: Services for Lawyers and Paralegals
Answer Number: 953
Ontario Trial Lawyers AssociationRegion: Ontario Answer Number: 953
The Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA) was established in 1991 and has over 1,500 members, consisting of plaintiff lawyers, law clerks, articling students and law students.
- Promote access to justice for all Ontarians,
- Preserve and improve the civil justice system,
- Advocate for the rights of those who have suffered injury and losses as the result of wrongdoing by others, and
- Advocate strongly for safety initiatives.
The OTLA operates using different litigation sections, including sections for:
- Medical Malpractice
- Long Term Disability
- New Lawyers Division
- Women’s Caucus
- Law Clerks
For more information, visit otla.com.
Was your question answered?
You now haveoptions:
- More answers about Services for Lawyers and Paralegals
- Master List of all other areas of law
- Contact our preferred experts and see who's right for you
- Connect with government offices