Area of Law: Paralegals and Law Clerks
Answer # 2855
Fleming CollegeRegion: Ontario Answer # 2855
The Law Clerk program at Fleming College is a two-year (4 semester) Ontario College Diploma program. Graduates are prepared for career opportunities with law offices and other legal services providers, as well as the legal departments of Federal, Provincial and Municipal Government offices, insurance institutions, real estate offices, and other businesses.
- Legal research and writing
- Business and Contract Law
- Criminal Law
- Small Claims
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Wills and Estates
- Property Law
Minimum admission requirements include:
- OSSD SSD including Gr 12 C English
- Mature applicant
- 100-hour field placement
- Three semesters are shared with the Paralegal program. Students who take one additional semester of study can receive a second diploma in the Paralegal program.
- University graduates may be eligible for direct entry into the second semester of the program and graduate in as little as 12 months
Tuition cost for domestic students is approximately $2,200 per semester, with additional costs for books and supplies and various available services and programs.
For more information on the Law Clerk Diploma Program at Fleming College, including full admission requirements and how to apply, visit flemingcollege.ca
You now haveoptions: